Paramore



Holla!! Today I wanna post about~ Paramoreeeee!!
So, last night I just searching their live concert video on youtube, there's a lot of their video, but here one of them.
Paramore  BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend 2013 Full Show

 


They are AWESOME!!!
Can't take off my earphone while playing this video.
As you all know, they just released a new album named Paramore on April 5, 2013. But their single "Now" released January 22, 2013 and "Still Into You" on March 14, 2013.
Here's their tracklisting for this album :
1 Fast In My Car
2 Now
3 Grow Up
4 Daydreaming
5 interlude: Moving On
6 Ain’t It Fun
7 Part II
8 Last Hope
9 Still Into You
10 Anklebiters
11 interlude: Holiday
12 Proof
13 Hate To See Your Heart Break
14 (One Of Those) Crazy Girls
15 interlude: I’m Not Angry Anymore
16 Be Alone
17 Future



My favorite? All of them!!
I played this song all day and all night, never get bored.
I dunno why their music become different from their other album, maybe because there's no more co-founder Josh and Zac Farro? I don't know. :|
But still love them!!
There is a surprise from their new album, a bonus track that totally awesome!! Escape Route/Native Tongue << click



July 22, 2013, Paramore announced their "The Self-Titled Album Tour" starting in October 2013, but the concert only at 23 cities in North America, for everyone who want to buy their ticket concert, check out this link -Ticket-
Btw,at my 19's birthday, I got this from my ex-bf, love it so much!!!


Thanks for coming!! Ohya, happy fasting all :D
xoxo Hani

6 comments:

  1. hahaha me too. I always listening my fav song, in all day and night along, and no one can stop me to listening :p hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indonesia wants Paramore. Nyesel dulu gak dateng :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bangeeeeet!! Butuh banget Paramore ke Indonesia lagi, gw juga ga ikutan nonton :'(

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.