I just can't "Keep Calm and Stay Calm" today

Me and my cousin have a same "motivation" poster, "Keep Calm and Stay Calm"
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-stay-calm-614.png 
Why? Because being a talkative is too mainstream, tryin to be cool. But, this time... I COULD NOT KEEP CALM!!! AAAAAAAAAAAKKKK!!
I have an accounting exam this day, not bad, everything going okay. And then, I'm home (to my dormitory of course), and I've got 2 package! One from my mom, and another one from Ka Anugrah, my friend in Jogja.



I opened the package from Ka Anu, eng ing eng~


It's a Minion's Doll and a souvenir from Bali! Can't stop screaming for that mini minion doll, so cute! I mean, SUPER CUTE!!



His name is Dave, and I already have Tim at my dorm. But it's not a doll, it's a toy from McD Happy Meal.


This wall hangings's name is Dream-catcher. His job is to catch every nightmare, and let every sweet dream. Because all of nightmare will get stuck on spider webs, but a sweet dream will escaped from it and then pass the seeds and a soft-fur below. How this thing would working? Just put him at wall, head of your bed. Believe it or not, but I think I really need this :D Thank you so much Ka Anu!

Move from Ka Anu's package, now a package from mom. 


Just like what I really need!! Richeese wafer, "Kerupuk Cancang", Dendeng Balado, Rendang, and another-snack-that-I-dunno-his-name-but-favorite! I love all of them~ Aaaaah mama really know what her daughter want~ 
Oh ya, suddenly I remember about a new doll at my dorm, here they are~


Yap, he is a Brown's doll and Chopper's doll. I had a Chopper's doll as a gift from my ex at our 5th mensiversary, and Brown's doll as a gift too from my another ex at our 3rd mensiversary. I haven't give them name, have no idea, and maybe I'm bad at giving name. Aiiii love them!!
Okay that's all for today~ Wanna post other else this night, babay~

xoxo Hani

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.