When Weirdos Being Normal

Yesterday, me and friend's of mine (Mutia) went to fX Sudirman to buy some stuff. Actually, just me wanted to buy it, she just accompany me. And I'm going to MUSE 101 (a muslim fashion concept store), bought a Ghaida's Dress (I forget name of that dress), aaaaaaand only that ._. Actually want to buy another clothes at (X) S.M.L or Gaudi, but my eyes catch other things that make me soooo exciting, there's an event at f2 (not really remember it). A bazaar and fashion show from uni Ria Miranda with her new Ramadhan collection (actually I forget again about that, not sure is that a Ramadhan or Eid collection ._.). But it's not only her fashion show, there's other else, but.... I don't remember it.. ._.
At that bazaar, I bought a Tutu Skirt and some hijab, and that's pretty enough to "menguras" my money ._. 
Baaaack to the topic! Just like my title of this post, Mutia trying to be normal (fyi, she's a weirdos girl)


She's so adorable! Isn't she? Oh ya, she wears Shenaora's hijab, Addin's Tutu skirt, my shoes, and a T-shirt, shirt, glasses, bag she own and I don't know where did she buys that.
 *my face from normal-weirdos, maybe I'm desperados after shopping. Ignore my creepy face


Okay, just only want to share about that. Thanks for visiting :D


xoxo Hani

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.