Sorry, not to sorry

I'm kind of person that always forgive someone like all the time if they did a mistake, and I'm trying to be positive that they don't meant it. But, if they did that like so many times and I already told them what they've done but still doing the same, trust me, I'm the one that so hard to forgive them.

Yes, I do bit selfish. But, I do that for a reason. Everytime someone make so many mistake, even they realize that they hurt me and I still forgive them, I'm feeling like I'm not taking care of myself. I just let everyone hurt me, and forgive them, while they just feel nothing and do it all again over and over. The saddest things is, they are not my parents, nor my family. They are just my friend.


 


And now, after what you've done, I think it's my time to take a decision. I'm not your doll anymore. And if I tell you "It's over", I really mean that. Just go away from me like 10 years and you can come back as a friend. I don't care what they thinking or talking about me. They just hear your story, not what you've done and what I feel. I write this, because it's really hurting me.


 xoxo Hani

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.